Looking to capture more than just the still images of you wedding day or event? We might be able to help you there too. Wedding videos at one time were a tradition, but many found them difficult and long to watch. So through the digital ages, editing software has allowed to trim video's down to a friendlier 40 minute to 1 hour timeframe. But more and more, highlight reels have grown ever so popular with videographers showing their skills and putting together a clip that delivers a river of emotion in less than 5 minutes. This is also known as Cinematography.
We are often asked if there is a discount for signing both photography and videography. The good news is that the discount is already reflective in the prices below. Because I only sign videography with clients that have chosen me as their photographer, we have worked out pricing that would otherwise be much more expensive if signed separately with a similar experienced videographer.
- 5 hour BASIC video coverage starts at $900 and is shot in a basic videography style, and will include a basic edited 40 to 60 minute final video delivered on a Blu-Ray Disc. Highlight reels are only available in cinematography styles listed below. You can add an additional hour of basic videography for $150
- 8 hour video coverage is $1800 and shot in cinematography style. A 4-5 minute Highlight video uploaded onto a public website with a link for you to share. $250 for each additional hour of overtime. (Song requests are limited to Youtube/Vimeo copyright allowance) 45 to 60 minute final video delivered on Blu Ray. Includes 1 Blu-Ray copy**
- 10 hour video coverage is $2200. Shot in cinematography style. 4-5 minute highlight video, 60 to 90 minute final video delivered on Blu Ray. $225 for each additional hour of overtime. (Song requests are limited to Youtube/Vimeo copyright allowance) Includes 3 Blu-Ray copies**
-12 hour video coverage is $2600. Shot in cinematography style. 4-5 minute highlight video, 90-120 minute final video delivered on Blu Ray. $200 for each additional hour of overtime. (Song requests are limited to Youtube/Vimeo copyright allowance) Includes 3 Blu-Ray copies**
- A 2nd videographer can be added for up to 8 hours for $500.
- Raw footage can be added to any package for an additional $150 for larger media source and rendering time.
**Additional Blu-Ray copies ordered within two weeks after event are $20. After that time period, there is a $25 set up fee, and then $20 per copy.
Here's a few highlight reels to help determine if we are the right videographers for you.